Sunday, May 15, 2011

New Beginnings

Hey all!! When I became a personal trainer over a year ago, I looked forward to working with all sorts of people to help them achieve their fitness goals. Its interesting to find all the ways I can reach people!!!. Welcome to the FitMedic blog!!! Ill be entering my thoughts on all sorts of fitness and nutrition related subjects, and hopefully it will be informative and a little funny, as we all know laughter is the best medicine!! (push-ups are a close second). My new website Fitmedic.net will be up soon,(many thanks Ron!!) and you can reach me here, facebook, or twitter!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations & good luck on your blog, Brian. I hope you can enlighten us with cutting edge information. I hope to be one of many followers of your blogging community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats my brother. Did you know that you can post blogs from Colorado as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete